Pursuant to art. 13 section 1 and 2 of the regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th 2016 on protection of natural persons with respect to personal data processing and free movement of such data, repealing the Directive 95/56/EC (hereinafter: “GDPR”) in force from 25 May 2018, we hereby inform you about the method and objective of processing your personal data (hereinafter: “data”), as well as your rights related to protection of data.
In consideration of the above we inform you that:
1. The Data Controller of your personal data is WZ EUROCOPERT Spółka z o.o. with its registered seat at ul. Koszalińska 93, 78-400 Szczecinek, e-mail address: email@example.com, telephone number: +48 94 372 48 11.
2. Your personal data shall be processed pursuant to art. 6 of the GDPR. For the purpose of making the request, the Data Controller refers to the legitimate interest consisting in conducting business operations by WZ EUROCOPERT Spółka z o.o. and monitoring website traffic.
3. Provision of your personal data in the contact form on www.wzeurocopert.pl website is voluntary.
4. Your data shall be processed based on your consent.
5. Your personal data shall be processed and stored depending on the period of application of the technology.
6. You have the right to request access to your personal data, amend or remove it, or to limit the processing of the data, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
7. In case of any questions on processing of personal data, please contact the Personal Data Controller – WZ EUROCOPERT Sp. z o.o. You can contact us at our address for correspondence, by e-mail, telephone or the contact form available on our website.
8. Your personal data shall be stored for a period from 30 days to 5 years, depending on the period necessary to conduct business operations.
9. You have the right to access your personal data, amend or remove it, or limit its processing, the right to cancel your consent, transfer your data and the right to object against the processing of your personal data.
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the GDPR.
11. Data might be made available to other recipients for the purpose of exercising the agreement with you, as well as to perform legal obligations of WZ EUROCOPERT Sp. z o.o., based on your consent or for purposes resulting from legitimate interest of the Controller or a third party.
12. In particular, the recipients might include: authorised employees of WZ EUROCOPERT Sp. z o.o. and other institutions legally authorised to receive your data under appropriate provisions of law.
13. Your data is also transferred to entities processing them upon the order of WZ EUROCOPERT Sp. z o.o. and their authorised employees – such entities processing the data pursuant to an agreement with WZ EUROCOPERT Sp. z o.o., only in compliance with the orders of WZ EUROCOPERT Sp. z o.o. and provided that data protection rules are respected. The entities providing orders on behalf and in favour of WZ EUROCOPERT Sp. z o.o. include entities providing IT and Legal Services.
14. Your data is transferred to recipients outside the EU (hereinafter: “third countries”) if this is necessary for the purpose of exercising the agreement concluded between you and WZ EUROCOPERT Sp. z o.o. Other cases of transferring data to third countries shall be governed by separate documents. You can receive a copy of your data transferred to a third country after lodging a request to the Personal Data Controller. Your data might also be transferred to a third country after obtaining your consent. Accordingly, your data shall be transferred to a third country pursuant to art. 49 section 1 items a and b of the GDPR.
15. You reserve the right to:
a. request access to your data and request having them amended, removed or to limit its processing;
b. cancel your previous consent to data processing at any time and to the extent that the consent applies to, save that the cancellation of your consent does not influence lawfulness of processing that has been made before its cancellation;
c. require transfer of your data provided to WZ EUROCOPERT Sp. z o.o. processed for the purpose of concluding and exercising the agreement or based on your consent. A transfer means receipt of your data from WZ EUROCOPERT Sp. z o.o. in a structured, commonly used format fit for machine reading and the right to send it to another data controller, if it is technically possible. Disclosure does not apply to confidential data of WZ EUROCOPERT Sp. z o.o.;
d. lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority, which, for Poland, is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that processing of your data infringes the provisions of GDPR.
e. moreover, you have the right to object at any time against processing of your data:
i. for reasons related to your specific situation if WZ EUROCOPERT Sp. z o.o. processes data
for purposes resulting from the legitimate interest (art. 21 section 1 of GDPR),
ii. for purposes related to direct marketing, including profiling for marketing purposes to the extent, to which data processing is related to direct marketing (art. 21 section 2 of GDPR).
16. In performance of your rights, WZ EUROCOPERT Sp. z o.o. might request additional information necessary to confirm your identity.